Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library borrowing privileges extend to:
- Current Stockton students
- Current Stockton faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff
- Stockton alumni
- Faculty Emeriti and retirees
- Community members who fulfill specific criteria (see below)
All borrowers must have a registered library account to check out materials. Students, faculty, and staff must bring their Stockton ID card to the Circulation Desk in order to register.
Stockton alumni may apply for Alumni Borrowing Privileges by presenting a valid New Jersey driver’s license at the Circulation Desk.
New Jersey residents, who are older than 16 years of age and not current students or employees of Stockton, may apply for Community Borrowing Privileges by presenting their valid New Jersey Driver's License and Social Security card at the Circulation Desk.
The Circulation Desk is Your Source for
- Calculators for in Library use (the Math Lab lends calculators as well)
- Check in/check out of Library resources
- Data CDs that accompany books
- Directions and information
- Headphones with or without splitters
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) holds
- Laptops and chargers
- Management of lost or damaged books
- Placing Holds on resources (contact the Circulation Desk directly)
- Removing Library Holds on student records
- Settlement of Library fines