Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is FlashFind?
FlashFind is a research tool that provides consolidated searching across all library resources for articles, books, e-books, digital media, dissertations, institutional repository materials, and more.
Sign in to FlashFind in order to:
- View full search results (some database results are only visible when you're signed in)
- Access your library account -- including renewals for books and videos
- Create favorites lists
- Export to Refworks and Endnote Web (accounts required)
- Search the unified collections of the NJ Academic Library Network (NJ Institute of Technology, Rowan University, Stockton University, The College of NJ, William Paterson University)
Basic Searching in FlashFind
Additional FlashFind Utilities
FlashFind has other built-in utilities, including
- Citation Lookup: Use this tool to look up a known, specific article, book, or journal series using information from a citation.
- Journal Lookup: Use this tool to look up a specific journal title and check the library's holdings for print or online access.
- Browse Search: Use this tool to search for a book title, book author, or book subject, then virtually browse the surrounding library shelves to see what other titles are housed near it. It's like remote viewing the library's book collection!
Links to all these tools can be located in FlashFind's main menu, located at the top of any page within FlashFind.